Welcome to Our Office
WE ARE OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK DURING COVID-19 AS
TREATING EMERGENCIES AS DEFINED BY AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION (ADA).
DR. PETER PRUDEN & DR. ROBERT MAIMONE
(HUNTINGTON VILLAGE IMPLANT & ORAL SURGEONS)
75 PROSPECT ST. HUNTINGTON VILLAGE
PLEASE CALL 631-421-2471 TO DISCUSS INSURANCES ACCEPTED AND FEES.
CELEBRATING 23 YEARS OF PROVIDING CONTINUING
EDUCATION TO THE HUNTINGTON DENTAL COMMUNITY!
NEXT CE SEMINAR - Thursday Sept. 17, 2020:
"RECOGNIZING SUBSTANCE ABUSE & ADDICTION IN THE DENTAL PATIENT & KNOWING WHERE TO REFER FOR TREATMENT"
The American Legion Hall in Huntington!
1 Mill Dam Road, Huntington, NY
(off New York Ave. before Prime Restaurant)
Presented by Steve Chassman, Executive Director
Long Island Alcohol Council of Alcoholism and Drug
Please Invite Your Hygienists!!!!
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
6:00 - 9:00 pm seminar
Please click below on the hyperlink "Full 2020 CE Agenda" or on the website tab "Referring Dentists, then Continuing Education Seminars" to see our 2020 CE Agenda presenting 5 continuing education courses for a total of 15 CE credits for our referring dentists.
Full 2020 CE Agenda
Directions to The American Legion Hall in Huntington
Full 2019 CE Agenda
Peter H. Pruden,DDS, PC & Associates
Huntington Village Implant & Oral Surgeons
Please note we are located in the REAR Building of the complex.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of The American College of Dentists
Our mission is to provide the finest quality, most comprehensive implant, oral and maxillofacial surgical treatment and customer service in a pleasant and caring environment. We provide our patients with the same personal care we would want to receive ourselves.
Emergency Based Practice
- Our Office hours are: Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm and Saturday from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting time. Due to the fact that Dr. Pruden provides surgical services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
- Even though we schedule our patients in advance, we allow time in our schedule for emergencies if you are in pain, and we will make every attempt to see you the same day.
- When you visit our office, your healthy smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Contact Us Today!
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Peter H. Pruden, DDS
Diplomate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
75 Prospect Street Rear Building Suite 401
Huntington, NY 11743
Phone: 631. 421. 2471
Fax: 631. 547. 6809