Welcome to Our Office
CELEBRATING 22 YEARS OF PROVIDING CONTINUING EDUCATION TO THE HUNTINGTON DENTAL COMMUNITY!
NEXT CE SEMINAR - 3 Continuing Education Credits
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
"IMPLANTOLOGY & PROSTHETICS FROM THE SURGEON & GENERAL DENTIST PERSPECTIVES"
Daniel Pompa, DDS and Arthur Volker, DDS
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
6:00 - 9:00 pm seminar
Located at The Knights of Columbus
9A Hewitt Square, East Northport, NY 11731
(behind Pat's Marketplace on Larkfield Rd.)
Please click below on the hyperlink "Full 2018 CE Agenda" or on the website tab "Referring Dentists, then Continuing Education Seminars" to see our 2018 CE Agenda presenting 5 continuing education courses for a total of 15 CE credits for our referring dentists.
Full 2018 CE Agenda
Peter H. Pruden,DDS, PC & Associates
Huntington Village Implant & Oral Surgeons
Please note we are located in the REAR Building of the complex.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of The American College of Dentists
Our mission is to provide the finest quality, most comprehensive implant, oral and maxillofacial surgical treatment and customer service in a pleasant and caring environment. We provide our patients with the same personal care we would want to receive ourselves.
Emergency Based Practice
- Our Office hours are: Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm and Saturday from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting time. Due to the fact that Dr. Pruden provides surgical services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
- Even though we schedule our patients in advance, we allow time in our schedule for emergencies if you are in pain, and we will make every attempt to see you the same day.
- When you visit our office, your healthy smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Contact Us Today!
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Peter H. Pruden, DDS
Diplomate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
75 Prospect Street Rear Building Suite 401
Huntington, NY 11743
Phone: 631. 421. 2471
Fax: 631. 547. 6809