Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
| 5: |
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF PROVIDING CONTINUTING EDUCATION TO THE HUNTINGTON DENTAL COMMUNITY!
NEXT CE SEMINAR -3 CE's
Tuesday, June 7th 2016
"Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office"
Presented by Daniel Pompa, DDS
NEW LOCATION: 5 Knights of Columbus Hall, 9A Hewit Square, East Northport, NY
(BEHIND Pat's Farm's on Larkfield Road)
5:30-9pm registration, light dinner, seminar
Please click above on the tab "Referring Dentists -Continuing Education Seminars" to see our 2016 CE Agenda presenting 5 continuing education courses for a total of 15 CE credits for our referring dentists.
Peter H. Pruden,DDS*, PC & Associates
Huntington Village Implant & Oral Surgeons
Please note we are located in the REAR Building of the complex.
* Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
* Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
* Fellow of The American College of Dentists
Our mission is to provide the finest quality, most comprehensive implant, oral and maxillofacial surgical treatment and customer service in a pleasant and caring environment. We provide our patients with the same personal care we would want to receive ourselves.
Emergency Based Practice
• Our Office hours are: Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm and Saturday from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm.
• We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting time. Due to the fact that Dr. Pruden provides surgical services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
• Even though we schedule our patients in advance, we allow time in our schedule for emergencies if you are in pain, and we will make every attempt to see you the same day.
• When you visit our office, your healthy smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Contact Us Today!
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Peter H. Pruden, DDS
Diplomate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
75 Prospect Street Rear Building Suite 401
Huntington, NY 11743
Phone: 631. 421. 2471
Fax: 631. 547. 6809